- This event has passed.
November 12, 2015
Thursday & Friday, November 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th (All days)
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Construction Training Center – 1030 Apollo Way, Santa Rosa
This course is designed for workers involved in hazardous waste/materials clean-up operations, voluntary
clean-up operation, emergency response operations, and storage disposal/treatment of hazardous substances or
uncontrolled hazardous waste sites.
• HAZWOPER regulations • Recognition of hazardous substances
• Protection against hazardous chemicals • Safety and Health Plans
• Air monitoring • Medical Surveillance
• Decontamination • Personal Protective Equipment and Respiratory Equipment
• Safety of workers and the environment • OSHA regulations
Upon successful completion, participants receive a certification of completion (with no expiration but 8 hour
refresher course required annually). This Course covers topics included in CFR 1910.120.
NCBE & ECA Members $850 • Non Members $975