Estimator – Heavy Civil Construction
Salary / Wages: Depends on Experience
Full-Time Position with competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, paid holidays
- Minimum of 2 years experience in residential and/or commercial projects.
- Proficient in Excel (required) and HCSS construction software.
- Work hand in hand with the project management and field supervisory departments.
- Must have a clear understanding of construction site work plans, scope of work, and Geotechnical specifications.
- Set up and attend site walks, bid reviews or other with general contractors, property owners or land developers.
- Compiles various documents to generate a proposal, including quotes from vendors/suppliers, estimates from subcontractors, etc.
- Knowledge of insurance requirements for private and public heavy civil construction projects.
- Knowledge of permitting requirements for private and public heavy civil construction projects.
- Commitment to building & maintaining client relations.