Well Established General Engineering Contractor in the North Bay seeks competent Estimator to join our team!
Salary / Wages: Depends on Experience
Full-Time Position with competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, paid holidays.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in residential and/or commercial projects.
• Proficient in Excel (required) and HCSS construction software.
• Work hand in hand with the project management and field supervisory departments.
• Must have a clear understanding of construction site work plans, scope of work, and Geotechnical specifications.
• Set up and attend site walks, bid reviews or other with general contractors, property owners or land developers.
• Compiles various documents to generate a proposal, including quotes from vendors/suppliers, estimates from subcontractors, etc.
• Knowledge of insurance requirements for private and public heavy civil construction projects.
• Knowledge of permitting requirements for private and public heavy civil construction projects.
• Commitment to building & maintaining client relations.
Office: (707) 996-7809