Our ECA President, Josh Cleaver of BoDean Company, led our Executive Committee on Tuesday, June 15, to several important discussions and subsequent decisions.
Number 1: The ECA will go back to LIVE Board of Director Meetings starting with our July 20th meeting. Meetings will be held at Noon-1:30 PM at the Training Center room at 1000 Apollo Way, Santa Rosa, CA. Lunch will be served for our hard working and generous Board of Directors. For a list of current Directors and Officers, click on this link—
Number 2: The ECA will hold our postponed Auction Live at the Hilton in Rohnert Park on September 25, 2021.
Number 3: The ECA will hold our postponed Public Officials Night outdoors at a casual barbecue in the Windsor Golf Course area that we usually have our golf tournament wrap-up at on October 21, 2021.
Flyers are being created right now for these events so getting sponsorships in so you can be recognized is now very time sensitive! The flyers do go out to hundreds of people so your sponsorship will be seen by a lot of folks-including public officials, contractors, suppliers, engineers, and our friends at the Builders Exchange, Farm Bureau, NORBAR, Sonoma County Alliance, NorthBay Leadership Council, AGC, and the Santa Rosa and Petaluma Chamber of Commerce. Our existence depends on events and participation at these very fun opportunities to mix, mingle, and share in honoring those folks that have accomplished so much for our community and our industry. We hope you will be very pleased that we can now meet, eat, drink, and share stories in person again! I know Mary and I and President Josh are very excited about seeing all of you in person soon!
That’s all folks!
News That Affects Your Businesses:
- From the Marin IJ, a good (in my opinion) Editorial on what SMART needs to do. Click here-Editorial: Need to build long-term ridership should guide SMART train changes – Marin Independent Journal (marinij.com)
- Congrats to the Northbay Biz magazine for recognizing Ghilotti Construction Company as the BEST! Click here-BEST Contractor/Builder Company: Ghilotti Construction Company | NorthBay biz
- More applause for Northbay Biz for honoring Ghilotti Brothers Inc. as the Best!- Best Company To Do Business With In Marin County: Ghilotti Bros., Inc. | NorthBay biz
- From Northbay Biz magazine-San Rafael mixed use project. Click here-San Rafael Considers an Ambitious Downtown Mixed-Use Project | NorthBay biz
- From the Northbay Business Journal-Marin County small businesses must pay extended sick leave-click here-Marin County requires small businesses to offer extended COVID-19 sick leave (northbaybusinessjournal.com)
- Our good friend Keith Woods announces retirement from the North Coast Builders Exchange, who selected Lisa Wittke Schaffner as his replacement, click here- North Bay Business Journal
7. From the San Francisco Business Times, OSHA unveils new Covid rules for businesses-click here-OSHA unveils long-awaited guidance for employers on Covid-19 issues – San Francisco Business Times (bizjournals.com)